Getting the most out of EcoForum
edited May 2022 in Read this first
Here are some tips and tricks for using this forum:
- Use reactions. You will see them below each discussion and post. They let you share how you feel about other’s comments. The most liked content shows up on the Best Of page.
- Mention others. Put an @ symbol before the username to mention someone. They’ll get notified when you do.
- Update your notification preferences. You’ll receive a notification if someone mentions you or posts to a discussion that you’ve bookmarked. You can set notifications from the Edit Profile page.
- Send messages. You can private message members by going to your inbox, or visiting their profile page (click their username anywhere).
- Don’t want to see everyone’s signature? You can hide signatures by going to Edit Profile > Signature Settings.
- Check out the forum from your mobile phone. Just go to the forum URL in your browser - no need to download an app.
- Want to embed a YouTube video, a Pinterest Pin or a Tweet? Just paste in the link. We will handle the embedding for you!
- Check out what’s going on with other community members on the Activity page.