Please Read Before Posting
EcoForum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and meet others who are interested in improving their local ecology.
Here are some guidelines:
- Keep your posts relevant to the Category in which you are posting.
- Please be respectful of others and don't make a large issue out of a small disagreement.
- Please do not post any personal information or photos that you wouldn’t want to be seen by the public.
- Do not post hateful or illegal content.
- Do not post copyrighted material without proper attribution.
- SPAM will not be tolerated.
- Use private messages to chat with moderators or other members in private.
In summary: be polite, enjoy yourself, and help us build a great community.